Ecosmith Recyclers, Inc. in makes recycling fundraising in New Hampshire easy through textile recycling, and we offer several different options. We are very flexible in helping your organization raise much needed funds.
We Provide at no cost to you:
- An attractive and secure collection container.
- All associated signage
- Regular and timely pick up of collected materials.
- A certificate of insurance upon request
- A quarterly payment based on the quantity of materials collected
- Identifies a suitable collection site
- Obtains permission from owner
- Promotes the program through newsletters, Facebook, and other social media avenue
Fundraising Option 2: Shoe Drive
We provide at no cost to you:
- A collection container or enclosed trailer, depending on circumstance
- Pick up of collected materials
- Payment within two weeks of shoe drive ending
- Certificate of insurance
- Chooses a period of time (typically a 2-4 week period) and identifies dates of drive.
- Advertises in advanced and during drive.
- Collects materials and places them in provided container for pick up.
Materials collected during a “shoe” drive include:
- Paired footwear: shoes, boots, sandals, slippers, and flip flops, heels, sneakers
- Pocket books, purses, and backpacks
Fundraising Option 3: Periodic Recycled Clothing Drives
This is an event over a specific period of time.
- Your organization collects the acceptable materials, Ecosmith picks up the recycled materials at your location
- We will provide container/trailer
- We pay you within 2 weeks of pick up
How to Get a Recycling Receptacle at your Location
Three Easy Steps:
- Contact us:
Call us at 603-647-1088, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below.
- We provide, at no cost to you, a quality collection container, a certificate of insurance, and the necessary signage.
- Quarterly, we will send you payment based on the materials collected – it’s that easy.
For you there is no selling of goods, no annoying phone calls, no solicitation – although it doesn’t hurt to mention your program in your school’s newsletter.